Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Currently Listening to: Forever In My Life

Today was minimum day. I went to Diana's house after school and we chilled. And when Wendy came over we all went to Nubi's for the Key Club fundraiser. I love pistachio frozen yogurt with cheese cake bites. It is theee bomb! HAHA.. So then went back to Diana's house again and talked soo much. I was supposed to go watch New Moon but then my friend had to work overtime. oh well..watch it some other day. HOPEFULLY...cuz I've been wanting to watch it ever since it came out. Even my brother watched it. Maybe I won't even watch it. IDK we'll see.

OH guess what? Finally, I finished all my college apps. What a relief! :D Now all I have to do is wait for replies which is in another few months.

So, my birthday is coming up. It's the BIG 18. Should I celebrate it? I kinda want to but then I want people to help me out. I mean what's so fun planning your own party? I will definitely pay my own things and all but I need a planner. Maybe I should just hang out with my close friends and hopefully find something fun to do. LOL

AND...one last comment for someone:


After this, I am going to try not to care or worry about you anymore. You don't care so do you expect me to either?

No comments:

Post a Comment