Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I just wondered...

...if my situation was so similar to Kristen and Brody on The Hills, then what would I have done differently? Honestly, who knows unless I take action right?! I would want to lay everything out on the table, but I'm scared.The fear I have right now is holding me back. So Kristen told Brody that she wants to be with Brody, but he tells her that he's already seeing someone else so it's too late. Then, Kristen makes a big decision and that is to move to Europe for awhile. Brody finds out and he's not too happy and he didn't want that to happen. He said that if he knew that Kristen was going to leave because she couldn't get him, then he would've done something different.

So I was wondering if I ever decide to leave, what would you do? I think your answer would be a disappointment to me so I'm not even going to ask. I'm just going to be MIA from you for a bit. I doubt you'd even notice it so whatevers. I'm still going to be here when you come to me, but I won't be the first to make a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment