Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 10: Someone That Changed Your Life

J.L.
She didn't exactly changed my life, but she showed me how to have confidence and be outgoing. I gained so much self confidence and I did not put myself down like I used to. Before I met this girl, I was really quiet, shy, and timid. Occasionally, I would still be shy, but not like before. Back then, I would let people step over be and pushed me over. After being her friend, I learned to stand up for myself and not let others take advantage of me. I learned to control my feelings and not let others put me down. Gradually, I've let go of myself and had fun instead of being that quiet girl. She's been one of the greatest impact of a friend I had. I can honestly say that she has taught me so much. She may not know it, but she was a really great friend and I could not have asked for more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment