Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 14: Your Day, In Great Detail

This is going to be a good one....not HAHA

Okei so technically I went to sleep at 1 AM in the morning cuz I was chatting with someone. I only talked a little bit with him cuz I was too tired. I wished I could've stayed up longer, but he had to pick today to chat. :/ Oh wells maybe another day.  I woke up at 6 am and I was hella tired. I wanted to climb back into bed, but I had class at 7. ): So then got to class and we just did the usual which is typing. We had to finish as much as we can of this program.We turned in our paperwork and time sheets. I talked to Tina about alot of random stuff. At break, we went outside and it was soo cloudy and cold. We talked some more about our stories that we had. There were some very interesting stuff. LOL! The class ended at 10 and it was the last class forever. Then waited in Tina's car for my mom to come. She came and took me home. I knocked out within seconds. I set my alarm so I could wake up for work. I woke up at 11:30 and ate and walked to work. At work, I did my usual morning rountine. I waited til 3 so I can go online to register for my fall classes at GCC. I was freaking out cuz I thought my class that I wanted was closed but realized it was the wrong one. HAHA. Anyways, I was just online, texting people inside the office and listen to music on youtube. I did some work though near the end. At 6:30, I walked home. It was so cold outside. And now, I'm online. (:

LMFAO! What a boring day to talk about. I tried my best. If I did this during the weekend, it would've been so much more interesting. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment