Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day Two: A person that you met this year, and why is this person special to you?

Hmm...I've actually met a lot of new people this year especially since I go to college now. I would say each and every person I've met has changed my life in every possible way. There were people who I've met in high school during the beginning of this year. Even though it was my last year there, that was the time I got closer to some people. What is sad is that I only got to know them in a short amount of time and yet we get along just fine. We text here and there, but sometimes it's just not the same because we don't see or talk to each other as often as I like. Nonetheless, I'm gad I've met all these new people that have became a part of my life. I've learned a lot from them and they don't even know. HAHA! I love these people I call friends! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment