Wednesday, December 1, 2010

22. How have you changed in the past 2 years?

Hmm...I definitely changed for the better these past 2 years. I learned a lot to get to where I am right now. Lots of things changed for me and I learned to adapt. I also learned that there's never a dead end, but you just have to find the right path to get back on track. Within these 2 years, I hit rock bottom. But I was able to pick myself up with some support of friends that got my back. People come and go, but those that stayed were the keepers. Even though we may not talk as much, I'll always remember those who were there for me. Lastly, I graduated high school and then headed to college. Time sure do pass by fast. It's exciting, but sometimes I want it to slow down. However, time won't slow down for anyone that's why we just got to cherish every moment we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment