Sunday, February 6, 2011

3. What kind of person attracts you

Once and foremost a boy! And not just any boy, though. LOL! Sometimes I think about it, the guys that have attracted me in the past was more because of their looks. I admit I can be for looks > personality, but I think the personality is what gets you at the end. So regardless, let's start off with the looks that I like. The most obvious is tall! I don't like guys who are shorter than me or even at the same height as me. But there were once or twice where I was attracted to short guys. D: HAHA I like guys that are dark. Also, I want some meat on my man. I don't want those skinny wimpy looking guys cuz if I were to hug him, he wouldn't even be able to block the cold for me or to keep me warm. A little bit of guns is pretty darn sexy. Some tattoos on him is like a cherry on top. LOL! I guess you can say that it's a bit of a cliche to say: tall, dark, and handsome. That's the definition of Taylor Lautner. ROFL! But you have to agree that he's pretty darn cute. By the way, I have this thing for Filipino guys. (:

Anyways, as for the personality it's really not too much. The usual: loyal, honest, truthful, understanding is really enough. But since, I'm a girl that needs some reassurance once in awhile, that'd be nice to have after all the lies I've heard. I'm sure a lot of girls out there has fell for jerks and you guys should know how that went right? Well, I'm sure there's someone out there that's considered the "nice" guy to every girl. Like what people say "nice guys come in at the end." So nonetheless I want a true gentleman who knows how to treat their lady. Nothing fancy like pay for everything, buy me things, take me out to fancy restaurants, etc. I just want the things over the big splurging money things. Honestly, if I really like you, the small things would make me really happy and excited. For example, a small note/letter would make me smile for days or cook with me would just make my day. Things like that small and simple would make me satisfied. It doesn't take a lot of effort or money. Sadly, I have yet to meet someone like this. I am willingly to sit here patiently for this guy to come along (even though I am a super duper impatient girl).

Regardless, I think I've liked a big variety of guys personality-wise. However, all the guys that I've liked are Asians.

No comments:

Post a Comment